Non-Degree Seeking

Applicants who do not wish to seek a degree, diploma or certificate may enroll as a Career Development student. Please note that non-degree-seeking Career Development students are not eligible for financial aid.

1. Apply for Admission

Select one of the following application methods:

2. Complete or Exempt the Placement Test

The placement test will not be required except when the student enrolls in college level English and mathematics courses. If you later decide to enter a specific program, the placement test may be required, as well as a $25 enrollment fee.

3. Meet with an Enrollment Advisor and Register for Classes

Contact a campus near you to meet with an enrollment advisor and plan your schedule of classes. After your meeting, you'll register for classes and receive a printed schedule and a statement for tuition and fees. *Note: Non-degree seeking students are not eligible for financial aid.

Need help?

Stop by any of our seven campus locations, or just give us a call. The main admissions office is located on the Greenwood Campus.

Room 103BGreenwood CampusPhone: (864) 941-8369

» Admissions Employee Directory