All Health Science and Nursing programs are limited enrollment and require special admission requirements before acceptance into the clinical portion of the program.
Complete your program's mandatory Information Session to learn your programs specific program entry requirements. For a complete look at the admission requirements for a nursing or health science program at Piedmont Technical College, refer to college Admissions.
1. Apply for Admission
- Submit an online application
- Submit your high school transcript or GED to the Admissions Office
- Submit all your college transcripts to the Student Records Office
- Attend the mandatory Health Science and Nursing Information Session. Transition Nursing and Health Science Transfer programs have special sessions to attend and are not required to attend this session. Program and entry information for these programs are not covered in the Health Science and Nursing Information Session. See Mandatory Information Sessions for more information regarding all information sessions.
2. Complete the Financial Aid Process
- Complete a FAFSA and submit all requested documentation
3. Take the College Placement Test
- Testing is required unless waived by Admissions personnel
- Schedule your test by calling the Admissions Office at (864) 941-8369 or your local County Campus
- For more information on test exemptions or to review sample test questions, visit the Testing Center
4. Meet with an Enrollment Advisor
- New students should meet with a New Student Advisor for initial registration
- Enrollment Advisors are located at all campus locations
- Schedule your advisement appointment by calling the Admissions Office at (864) 941-8369 or your local County Campus
5. Get Oriented with the College
- Learn how to use PTC Pathway
- Check your Financial Aid status
- Get your photo ID and parking sticker from the Library or your County Campus
- Pay tuition
- Purchase books and supplies