Invest in your organization's bottom line.
Piedmont Technical College's innovative, industry-specific Industrial Maintenance programs can help you establish a highly-skilled work force and increase the safety of your employees on the job.
Contact us today at (864) 941-8400 to discuss your organization's needs with a business solutions provider.
Common Course Offerings
- Arc Flash Safety Training
- Blueprint Reading - GD&T Print Reading
- CNC - Computer Numerical Control
- Cranes & Hoists
- Customized Industrial Testing
- Forklift Safety Training & Driving School
- Industrial Electronics
- Industrial Hygiene
- Mechanical Maintenance
- OSHA 10-hr Safety
- OSHA 30-hr Safety
- PLC Training
- Precision Measurement
- PTC Collaborative School of Maintenance
- Skills Assessments
- Small Engine Repair
- Weatherization: BPI Certifications
- Welding Skills
If your business has a training need that isn't listed above, let us know. We can develop a customized course that meets your organization's unique requirements.