FAFSA Days and Events
File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid online early for priority award consideration.
It’s FAFSA time!
File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid online early for priority award consideration at www.fafsa.gov. You must file the FAFSA every year!
Haven’t filed your taxes, yet?
You can use estimated tax information to file on time and revise the FAFSA once you file your taxes.
Need help applying for financial aid?
Come to one of our events and have a financial aid administrator assist you with the process!
Having the right information with you when completing your FAFSA will make the process easier, so bring as many of these as you can. If you are a dependent student, you will need this information for both you and your parent(s):
- 2013 federal tax return or other income documentation
- Social Security number (this is on your Social Security card)
- Driver's license (if any)
- 2013 W-2 forms or year-end pay stubs and other year-end records of money received
- 2013 untaxed income records (Social Security, Temporary Assistance to Needy Families, welfare, or veterans benefits records)
- 2013 bank statements
- 2013 business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bond and other investment records
- Your alien registration card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- PIN for the FAFSA. (Apply for your PIN at www.pin.ed.gov)