Federal Work Study Program
The FWS Program provides funds that are earned through part-time employment to assist students in financing the costs of postsecondary education. This program allows students to earn money while gaining work experience.
Eligibility is based on the student's resources and is determined by a formula developed by the U.S. Department of Education; therefore, applicants must complete the FAFSA.
A Federal Work Study Application is also required. Positions are limited so students should apply early.
- Jobs are available on-campus and at some off-campus locations.
- Job postings can be found on Piedmont Technical College’s website and Facebook Page.
- Currently this program pays $8.00-$8.50 per hour.
- Student must be meeting standards of the Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy.
- A listing of the Types of Federal Work Study Jobs for 2016-2017 can be found here.
If you have questions regarding this program, contact DeShawn Morgan at email@example.com.
There are no openings at this time.
Students must complete a 2016-2017 Federal Work Study Application to determine their eligible for work study. 2016-2017 Federal Work Study Applications are submitted into the Financial Aid Office.