Lander University Bearcat Bound Bridge Program
Piedmont Technical College and Lander University have developed a partnership agreement for students who wish to begin their work toward a bachelor’s degree at PTC, then finish their studies at Lander.
To ensure a successful transition from Piedmont Technical College to Lander University, the Bearcat Bound Bridge Program will provide advising and academic support for prospective freshman transfer students who have been identified by the institutions and who meet the GPA requirements. The participating student will be allowed to transfer a minimum of 30 semester hours with a GPA or 2.0 or higher.
- Bearcat Bound students will have access to dual advisement by staff representing both Piedmont Technical College and Lander University.
- Courses taken at Piedmont Technical College will transfer to Lander and count toward a student’s academic program requirements for the university.
- Upon successfully completing a minimum of 30 semester hours at Piedmont Technical College and maintaining a 2.0 cumulative GPA, Bearcat Bound students will be granted full acceptance into Lander University.
- Bearcat Bound students will be eligible for priority registration times.
- Bearcat Bound students will be invited to many Lander events
- With their Lander student ID card, Bearcat Bound students will have access to:
- The campus fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Sporting events and fine arts performances
How to enroll:
- To enroll, apply to PTC either online or in person and identify yourself as a Bearcat Bound program student. Visit our admissions page for more detailed application instructions.
- Complete the Lander University Bearcat Bound Bridge Release Form.
For more information about the Lander University Bridge Program visit Lander's web site.