HVACR Installers Certificate
The certificate will enable students to gain entry level skills for HVACR equipment installation. This certificate will enable students to accelerate their progression to the HVACR Technician career track.
|REQUIRED COURSE INFORMATION|
|ACR 101||Fundamentals of Refrigeration||5.0|
|ACR 105||Tools and Service Techniques I||1.0|
|ACR 106||Basic Electricity for HVAC/R||4.0|
|ACR 109||Tools and Service Techniques II||2.0|
|ACR 131||Commercial Refrigeration||4.0|
|ACR 140||Automatic Controls||3.0|
|ACR 150||Basic Sheet Metal||2.0|
|Total Credit Hours||21.0|
Gainful Employment Information
- Student may start this program during the fall or spring terms.
- Courses are offered during day and evening hours
Notes about other requirements
- Top-quality tools, meter and gauges, which are required for this program, will cost $1200 - $1500. There is a list at the bookstore, or you can contact Bill Cockrell for more information.
Semester-by-semester graduation plan
- HVACR Installers Certificate (HVA6) - FALL START ONLY
- You can find the name of your assigned academic advisor by reviewing Degree Works, your Class Schedule, or by visiting the Advising webpage.
- Enrollment advisor: Please contact Bill Cockrell during the initial enrollment process. If you are unable to make contact, send Bill electronic notification of students’ enrollment.
- The Program Director for HVAC is Bill Cockrell.
- You may also contact Mark Anderson about this program.
- Please e-mail email@example.com if Advising information needs to be updated or corrected.
Advisement Information updated/reviewed 3/2018.