Find the academic program that's right for you. Learn more about PTC's schools and departments and available credentials.Academics »
PTC is here to help you get started on the path toward achieving your goals, whether you're headed toward a bachelor's degree at a four-year institution, or straight into the work force.Admissions »
Cost & Financial Aid
90% of PTC students receive some form of financial aid. We strive to make higher education affordable to everyone.Cost & Financial Aid »
Whether you're looking for help planning your career, or you need some help in your classes, PTC offers a wealth of resources to ensure you have the right tools for success.College Resources »
Want to update your skills, explore a different career path, or learn a new hobby? We have meaningful learning opportunities that you can use right away.Continuing Ed »
PTC's mission is to transform lives and strengthen communities by providing opportunities for intellectual and economic growth.About »
Lambda Chi Nu
LCN is an honor society specifically for Associate Degree nursing students and Associate Degree alumni at Piedmont Technical College.
What is Lambda Chi Nu Honor Society (LCN)?
Associate degree nursing students entering their second level nursing courses who meet the criteria detailed below are eligible to join.
Lambda Chi Nu:
- Recognizes outstanding academic accomplishments within the Associate degree program of nursing
- Recognizes the development of outstanding clinical nursing qualities
- Fosters high standards of nursing care
- Strengthens commitment to the ideals and purposes of the nursing profession
- Encourage community/service involvement
- GPA > 3.25
- Outstanding Clinical Performance
- Faculty Recommendations
- $50 induction & life membership