COVID-19 Expectations for Students
- Until further notice, voluntary masking is strongly encouraged (but not required) by the college, especially in close instructional and lab spaces.
- Students who are sick, who exhibit COVID-19 symptoms, or who answer "yes" to any of the following questions, should not report to campus.
- Are you or someone in your household currently being tested for COVID-19 and awaiting results?
- Have you recently been identified as a close contact to a COVID-19 case?
- Do you have a new or worsening cough?
- Are you experiencing loss of taste or smell?
- Are you having difficulty breathing or shortness of breath?
- Do you or have you had a fever of 100.4 or higher within the last 48 hours?
- Students who have tested positive, who have been exposed to individuals who have tested positive, or who answer "yes" to any of the questions above should self-disclose to their faculty to ensure the safety of their fellow students and PTC employees to the greatest extent possible.