Forms & Resources
Merit Application Worksheets
These worksheets are to be used to calculate points toward merit/competitive program entry. For the certificate programs that do not accept merit/competitive applications, view the program fact sheets for information about program entry requirements.
- Associate Degree Nursing Application Worksheet
- Practical Nursing Merit Worksheet
- Cardiovascular Technology Merit Worksheet
- LPN to ADN Transition Nursing Application Worksheet
- Medical Assisting Merit Worksheet
- Occupational Therapy Assistant Merit Worksheet
- Radiologic Technology Merit Worksheet
- Respiratory Care Merit Worksheet
- Surgical Technology Merit Worksheet
- Veterinary Technology Merit Worksheet
General Forms and Resources
- Program Ready GPA Calculator
- Pardon and Expungement Brochure
- Physical & Mental Standards for Health Science & Nursing Programs
Health Science Program Acceptance Information
The following slide show is provided to answer any questions concerning acceptance into a health science program.
Recent Applicant Data
Health Science Division
All accepted student into a clinical Health Science or Nursing program must have a physical within 12 months of the program's start date. Additionally, students will be required to show proof of all required immunizations or show positive titers. For questions, contact the department's Health Records Assistant.
All students entering a Health Science or Nursing program (except Veterinary Technology) will be required to have CPR certification by the date of their first class and must not expire to the end of the semester. All accepted students will have the opportunity to take CPR training (AHS 106) and receive proper certification determined by the program coordinator. Students that plan to seek certification outside of the college must have Healthcare Provider training through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross. A copy of certification must be submitted to the department's Health Records Assistant.