There are a lot of good jobs out there if you have the training you need to get your foot in the door. But we know going back to school is a big decision. And we know you probably have a lot of questions about how that process works.
When and Where
- Monday and Tuesday:
- July 15-16
- 6-9 p.m.
That’s why Piedmont Technical College is offering a no-cost, risk-free opportunity to test drive the college’s education and training options.
As a participant, you'll:
- Learn about our offerings in the:
- Business, Information Technology, Public Service & Commercial Art Division
- Engineering and Industrial Technology Division
- Health Care Division
- Get an overview of programs that lead to in-demand jobs
- Receive industry-recognized training
- Learn how to navigate the college’s enrollment process
What You'll Get at No Cost
- Two sessions in a workforce area of your choice
- A gift certificate for training in areas such as forklift, CPR and Concealed Weapons Permit — a value up to $149*
- A $250 tuition credit if you complete both sessions**
Choose Your Session
|Business, Information Technology, Public Service & Commercial Art||Engineering & Industrial Technology||Health Care|
Administrative Office Technology
Early Care & Education
Building Construction Technology
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Patient Care Technician
*Available to students who complete both sessions.
** Tuition credit not available to currently enrolled PTC students.