There are a lot of good jobs out there if you have the training you need to get your foot in the door. But we know going back to school is a big decision. And we know you probably have a lot of questions about how that process works.
When and Where
Tuesdays and Thursdays:
April 10-19, 6-8 p.m.
April 21, 10 a.m.
Enrollment Center, Lex Walters Campus-Greenwood
That’s why Piedmont Technical College is offering a no-cost, risk-free opportunity to test drive the college’s education and training options.
As a participant, you'll:
- Choose between two paths: Industrial and Engineering, or Health Science and Nursing
- Get an overview of programs that lead to in-demand jobs
- Receive industry-recognized training
- Learn how to navigate the college’s enrollment process
- Connect with HR representatives from area businesses
What You'll Get at No Cost
- Two sessions per week for two weeks and one weekend session
- Industry-recognized certification in either Forklift or CPR — a value up to $149*
- A $250 tuition credit if you complete all sessions**
Choose Your Session
|Industrial Technology||Health Care|
*Available to students who complete all four sessions.
** Tuition credit not available to currently enrolled PTC students.