There are a lot of good jobs out there if you have the training you need to get your foot in the door. But we know going back to school is a big decision. And we know you probably have a lot of questions about how that process works.
When and Where
Tuesdays and Thursdays:
July 17-26, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
That’s why Piedmont Technical College is offering a no-cost, risk-free opportunity to test drive the college’s education and training options.
As a participant, you'll:
- Choose between two paths:
- Automotive, Skilled Trades, and Agriculture
- Health Care
- Get an overview of programs that lead to in-demand jobs
- Receive industry-recognized training
- Learn how to navigate the college’s enrollment process
- Connect with HR representatives from area businesses
What You'll Get at No Cost
- Two sessions per week for two weeks and one weekend session
- Industry-recognized certification in either LEAN Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Forklift or CPR — a value up to $149*
- A $250 tuition credit if you complete all sessions**
Choose Your Session
|Automotive, Skilled Trades, & Agriculture||Health Care|
S Building, Room 100
*Available to students who complete all four sessions.
** Tuition credit not available to currently enrolled PTC students.