Training for Businesses
PTC offers customized contract training solutions designed to deliver maximum return on investment, keeping your company abreast of new ideas and changes in your industry.
These results-driven programs are convenient and affordable. We offer courses at all seven of our campus locations, and on-site delivery for those who require even more flexibility.
Areas of Training
Find below a listing of courses we commonly offer to businesses throughout our region. If you have a need that isn't listed below, please contact us to discuss your training needs. We can develop a customized course that meets the requirements of your organization.
Prepare directly for entry-level employment in two semesters or less.
Computer Skills »
Be sure your employees have the latest skills to perform their jobs effectively.
Health and Safety »
Ensure the safety and well-being of your employees, and compliance with regulations.
Leadership & Communication »
See how investing in your employees' leadership potential can make a difference in your business.
Quality Improvement »
Remain a step ahead by improving the quality of your product and processes.
Professional Development »
Relationship Building, Interpersonal Relations and more.
LEAN Manufacturing »
Increase productivity, improve process, save time, and impact your bottom line.
Industrial Maintenance »
Blueprint reading, forklift safety and driving, welding skills, crane and hoist operation and more.
Why choose Piedmont Technical College?
- Content and instruction is completely customized to meet your needs.
- Experienced instructors who are experts in their subject areas
- Valuable cost savings for your training budget
- Classes can be held on location, or at one of our seven campus facilities
- Industry-specific assessments and examples are available
- Professional Continuing Education staff with over 100 years of combined experience