Piedmont Technical College’s Economic Development and Continuing Education division is offering a new tuition assistance program.
What is Workforce Pathways Scholarship?
The Workforce Pathways Scholarship is a new tuition assistance program for individuals seeking training in information technology, advanced manufacturing and health care.
What are the basic requirements?
- At least 18 years old.
- Be a South Carolina resident. Priority will be given to residents in PTC 7-county service area.
- High school diploma, GED, or college transcript.
- Able to meet physical requirements of program.
- Able to follow instructions provided at your application appointment.
Must also have:
- A current (within 7 days) negative drug screen.
- A current (within 7 days) SC SLED (https://catch.sled.sc.gov/) or national background check. Applicants with felony convictions do not qualify for scholarship funds.
***Background Check and Drug Screening may be done on your own OR for a $40 non-refundable fee payable to Piedmont Technical College at the time of orientation.
How do I apply?
- Call (864) 941-8400 if you have any questions about available programs or the application process.
- Download and complete an application.
- Kassie Burton - Nursing Assistant, Emergency Medical Technician
- Mike White - OSHA 10 Hour, OSHA 30 Hour
- Vickie Baldwin - MOS Excel, MOS Word, MOS PowerPoint, MOS Access, MOS General Computer/Outlook
- Trish Buis - Six Sigma Yellow Belt, MSSC Production Technician, MSSC Green, MSSC Logistics Technician, CNC
**Note: Scholarship awards are based on completing all requirements as well as classroom and funding availability.
For more information, call (864) 941-8400.