Test Drive PTC
There are a lot of good jobs out there if you have the training you need to get your foot in the door. But we know going back to school is a big decision. And we know you probably have a lot of questions about how that process works.
That’s why Piedmont Technical College is offering a no-cost, risk-free opportunity to test drive the college’s education and training options.
When and Where:
Tuesdays and Thursdays: April 9-18, 6:30-8:30 p.m.; Saturday Session: April 20, 10 a.m.; Lex Walters Campus-Greenwood
As a participant, you'll:
- Learn about offerings in Business, Information Technology, Public Service & Commercial Ar
- Get an overview of programs that lead to in-demand jobs
- Receive industry-recognized training
- Learn how to navigate the college’s enrollment process
- Connect with HR representatives from area businesses
What You'll Get at No Cost
- Two sessions per week for two weeks and one weekend session
- A free crash course in Microsoft Office — a value up to $149*
- A $250 tuition credit if you complete all sessions**