Youth Art Expo
Submit Your Work for a Chance to Win
Piedmont Technical College’s Department of Commercial Art and Photography is hosting a juried art show for students in grades 9-10 and 11-12 who live in Greenwood, Abbeville, Edgefield, Laurens, McCormick, Newberry and Saluda counties.
- 2-D Art (painting, drawing, illustration, mixed media and collage)
Prizes (awarded per age group and per art category):
- First Place: $75
- Second Place: $50
- Third Place: $25
- Honorable Mention: per art category
- Submission Deadline: March 10, 2017 by 12 p.m.
- Entries should be framed, mounted and matted and prepared for hanging using traditional wire hanging methods.
- Each piece of art should be clearly labeled with the following information
- Full Name
- School and Art Class
- Grade Level
- All entries must be delivered to Room 217D (above the Student Center), Piedmont Technical College, 620 N. Emerald Road, Greenwood, SC 29646**
**Although all reasonable care will be taken with every piece of artwork submitted and accepted, Piedmont Technical College assumes no responsibility for damaged or lost artwork. All materials can be picked up by students starting on March 22. All work should be collected no later than April 1.
Awards Ceremony and Reception
Tuesday, March 21, 2017, at 6 p.m.
James Medford Family Event Center • Piedmont Technical College – Greenwood
For more information contact Kendall Adams or Tommy Gortney at (864) 941-8729.
The Art Expo is sponsored by the Piedmont Technical College Foundation.