Piedmont Technical College wants to make college as affordable as possible for you. To assist you in achieving your educational goals, a deferred payment plan administered by Nelnet is available.
This is a payment plan and not a loan – interest charges, finance charges and credit checks do not apply.
- $25 non-refundable enrollment fee is required each semester that student participates
- Checking or credit card account must be provided
- Enroll in at least three (3) credit hours
How does it work?
- Each payment will be debited against the account that you provide on the 5th (Fall) or the 20th (Spring) of the month and continue monthly until the balance is paid in full
- If a checking account is provided, the monthly payment amount will be paid out of your checking or savings account by Automatic Bank Payment (ACH) method
- If a credit card is provided, the monthly payment amount will be automatically charged to your credit card account
Where is the application?
The E-Cashier Automatic Payment Agreement application will be available through PTC Pathway.
What is the payment schedule?
The number of payments are determined by the date that you sign up for the payment plan. Payments are due on the 5th of the Month.
|Last Day To Enroll Online||Required Down Payment||Number Of Payments||Months Of Payments|