In partnership with the SC Technical College System, Piedmont Technical College is launching the South Carolina Manufacturing Certification (SCMC) to grow the skilled workforce in its region.
What is SCMC?
SCMC is an entry level Advanced Manufacturing Certification. The certification consists of 200 hours of state-funded training comprised of three core certificate programs plus 40 hours of hands-on training in the lab.
- MSSC Certified Production Technician
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- OSHA- General Industry
- Hands-on Lab Training
Why become South Carolina Manufacturing Certified?
Employers are ready to fill these positions.
- Gives exposure to various types of manufacturing skills, levels, and positions
- Can enter any type of advanced manufacturing industry
- Opportunities to sharpen your employability skills
- Upstate employers are looking to hire these individuals
- Opens doors for future training in CNC Machining, Welding, and Mechatronics
For more information, contact Sheena McKiever at (864) 941-8310 or email@example.com.