1. REVIEW YOUR PROGRAM OUTLINE IN DEGREEWORKS.
DegreeWorks will outline any courses that are still missing from your program requirements. If there are no missing requirements, you can proceed to step 3.
2. CONTACT YOUR ACADEMIC ADVISOR
Ask your academic advisor to review your DegreeWorks outline to see if any course substitutions are necessary to complete your program. If so, ask him/her to request or post these substitutions.
3. APPLY FOR GRADUATION
Early in your last semester of enrollment, prior to completing curriculum requirements, ALL students must complete the Application for Graduation. The application for graduation is available on the Student tab in your Pathway account. Beginning the fall 2010 semester, a high school diploma or GED is required for graduation from all associate degree programs.
4. GO TO THE PTC GRADUATION WEBSITE FOR INFORMATION
This webpage has been designed to provide information about graduation, including information about the ceremony and instructions for picking up tickets for your guests.
5. PAY OUTSTANDING BALANCES
Pay any Library fines, parking fines, or other outstanding balances to the Business Office or County Campus.
6. ORDER GRADUATION ANNOUNCEMENTS, CAP AND GOWN
Place order for graduation announcements, cap and gown at the Campus Bookstore. The Campus Bookstore will notify you the dates to order your cap, gowns and announcements.
7. COMPLETE THE GRADUATION SURVEY
This survey has been designed to help us improve our academic services and educational programs. The survey can be found here.
8. COMPLETE STUDENT LOAN EXIT COUNSELING
If you are a student loan recipient, you must complete Student Loan Exit Counseling.
NOTE: To be eligible to participate in the graduation ceremony, students must be completing a degree, diploma or certificate of 30 hours or more.
2020 - 2021 Graduation Deadlines
Fall 2020 Graduates
- Application Deadline: October 2, 2020
- Ceremony Date: TBD
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate Pickup: TBD
Spring 2021 Graduates
- Application Deadline: March 5, 2021
- Ceremony Date: May 6, 2021
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate Pickup: May 13, 2021
Summer 2021 Graduates
- Application Deadline: June 11, 2021
- Ceremony Date: August 5, 2021
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate Pickup: August 12, 2021
CONTACT US: The Student Records Office is located at the Lex Walters Campus in Greenwood. Office hours are 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., Monday – Thursday; 8 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. on Fridays. For more information, call (864) 941-8361 or (800) 868-5528, Ext. 8361.
For a downloadable version of this checklist, click here.