So you want to become a Presidential Ambassador?
Piedmont Technical College is searching for current PTC students that love Piedmont and are willing to share their experiences with prospective students, parents, alumni and other key stakeholders. Can you imagine a student choosing Piedmont because of you? Why are you so important? You know the ins-and-outs of the College from academics, to extra-curricular activities and especially the challenges of searching for and starting college.
Presidential Ambassadors share their stories one-on-one, in small groups, and as part of panel discussions. Ambassadors also answer questions related to academics and campus life. Former Ambassadors agree that their participation was a worthwhile experience! For more detailed information, click here.
What is required to become a PRESIDENTIAL AMBASSADOR?
- Positive attitude and pride in Piedmont Technical College
- Sufficient time to actively participate in the program
- Be in good standing with the college
- Submit an application
What benefits will be available to members of this group?
- Insight on the administrative side of the college
- Valuable professional development opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Greater contact with alumni, prospective students, parents, and friends of the college
- A golf shirt and a PTC name badge.
Who are Presidential Ambassadors?
Presidential Ambassadors is a group of college ambassadors who exemplify loyalty and service to Piedmont Technical College. They are full of PTC pride and enjoy sharing information about PTC to future students!
Tracy Arrowood (photo not available)
Building Construction Technology
Jo Ann Moore
Associate in Applied Science
Occupational Therapy Assistant