Find the academic program that's right for you. Learn more about PTC's schools and departments and available credentials.Academics »
PTC is here to help you get started on the path toward achieving your goals, whether you're headed toward a bachelor's degree at a four-year institution, or straight into the work force.Admissions »
Cost & Financial Aid
90% of PTC students receive some form of financial aid. We strive to make higher education affordable to everyone.Cost & Financial Aid »
Whether you're looking for help planning your career, or you need some help in your classes, PTC offers a wealth of resources to ensure you have the right tools for success.College Resources »
Want to update your skills, explore a different career path, or learn a new hobby? We have meaningful learning opportunities that you can use right away.Continuing Ed »
PTC's mission is to transform lives and strengthen communities by providing opportunities for intellectual and economic growth.About »
Come be a part of a team that is committed to student success where your contribution to the learning environment and community is both valued and recognized!
Career Opportunities at Piedmont Technical College
Piedmont Technical College posts all vacancies, full and part-time, at careers.sc.gov. Applications are only accepted through the SC State E-recruitment system referenced above and all application procedures must be followed in order for an application to be considered. We do not accept paper applications, emailed applications, or faxed applications for any vacancies. We emphasize that any application or related documents, other than those submitted on-line, will not be accepted, reviewed or responded to.
We regret that due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to candidates individually regarding the status of their application or the status of the interview process.
- Applicants must create a profile on the SC State E-recruitment system page at careers.sc.gov. Search for Piedmont Technical College and click Find Jobs.
- Qualified applicants must then submit the online State of SC Employment Application along with relevant attachments in order to be considered for a position. If a candidate does not meet the minimum job requirements, they will not be considered for the position.
- A resume may NOT be substituted for the online application, however, applicants MUST attach to their application:
- a cover letter
- a current resume
- digital copies of official or unofficial transcripts
- For all faculty and some staff positions, copies of transcripts will need to be reviewed to assess qualification, so it is very important to include them with the application. If the candidate is called for an interview, copies of transcripts will be required. Official transcripts will only be required if hired.
- A separate application must be submitted for each position of interest. The Human Resources Office does not keep applications and/or résumés on file for future vacancies. By creating a profile, an applicant will easily be able to apply for multiple positions with the readily available saved application and attachments on the profile.
- Online applications will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. on the deadline of the vacancy if a deadline is posted. Otherwise, online applications will be accepted until a top candidate is selected, at which point the vacancy will close. Vacancies will be posted for at least 5 days. Applications will not be accepted after a position has closed unless it reopens at a later time.
- Criminal background checks will be conducted on applicants selected for employment.
- Piedmont Technical College is an E-verify participating employer.
Please call the Human Resources Office at 864-941-8726 during regular office hours if you have questions regarding employment procedures. Thank you for your interest in joining the team at Piedmont Technical College.
Piedmont Technical College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any individual or group of individuals on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Employee and applicant inquiries concerning the federal laws and their application to the College may be directed to the College’s Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Officer, the Associate Vice President of Human Resources, Alesia Brown, PTC, PO Box 1467, Greenwood, SC 29648, 864-941-8611, who serves as the College's Section 504, Title II, and Title IX Coordinator.
Student and prospective student inquiries concerning the federal laws and their application to the College or any student decision may be directed to the Office of Student Affairs, PTC, PO Box 1467, Greenwood, SC 29648, 864-941-8359.
Pursuant to section 41-1-110 of the Code of Laws of S.C., as amended, the language used in this document does not create an employment contract between the employee and the college.
Other Job Openings Around the Area (Jobs @ a Glance)