Non-Degree Seeking

Applicants who do not wish to seek a degree, diploma or certificate may enroll as a Career Development student. Please note that non-degree-seeking Career Development students are not eligible for financial aid.

1. Apply for Admission

Select one of the following application methods:

2. Meet with an Enrollment Advisor and Register for Classes

Contact a campus near you to meet with an enrollment advisor and plan your schedule of classes. After your meeting, you'll register for classes and receive a printed schedule and a statement for tuition and fees.

*Note: Non-degree seeking students are not eligible for financial aid.

Need help?

Stop by any of our seven campus locations, or just give us a call. The main admissions office is located on the Greenwood Campus.

Room 101BGreenwood CampusPhone: (864) 941-8369

ยป Admissions Employee Directory