Newberry County Campus
Thanks to the generous support of the citizens of Newberry County, the new Newberry County Campus opened in January 2013 at 1922 Wilson Road.
First opened in 1996, the Campus has grown dramatically and now counts over 700 credit students in attendance. Offering both credit courses and non-credit continuing education classes, the Campus provides students with access to most student services including financial aid, placement testing, career counseling, registration and library services. Students may also pay fees and buy books at the Campus.
1922 Wilson Road
Newberry, SC 29108
Monday - Thursday: 8 am - 8 pm Friday 8 am - 12 pm
Looking for an easy way to reach services like Financial Aid and Counseling? Do you want to contact one of our other campuses? Try our Campus Connect phone system. These locations provide a convenient way for you to contact all college services from any PTC campus. To use the service, download the Campus Connect Directory, look for one of our Campus Connect Directory signs or ask the front desk for assistance.
We offer meeting space and room rental for events to the Newberry community. For rates, or to reserve space, download our reservation form. To see a full listing of meeting facilities at Piedmont Technical College, visit our Continuing Education section.
Credentials offered at the Newberry County Campus
- Administrative Office Technology (A.A.S.)
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Science
- Business Administration (A.A.S.)
- Criminal Justice (A.A.S.)
- Early Care and Education (A.A.S.)
- Early Care and Education, Infant/Toddler Concentration (A.A.S.)
- General Technology - Patient Care Technician
- Human Services (A.A.S.)
- Industrial Electronics Technology (A.A.S.)
- Mechatronics Technology (A.A.S.)
- Occupational Therapy Assistant (A.A.S.)
- Veterinary Technology (A.A.S.)
- Accounting Certificate
- Early Childhood Development Certificate
- Electrical Maintenance Technician Certificate
- Emergency Medical Technician Certificate
- Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Health Care Certificate
- Health Care Certificate - Veterinary Technology Track
- Infant/Toddler Certificate
- Mechatronics Technology I Certificate
- Office Technician Certificate
- Patient Care Technician Certificate