Keeping your Financial Aid

To keep your financial aid, you'll need to follow the federally mandated Satisfactory Academic Progress rules.

These rules are in place to make sure students who are receiving State and Federal financial aid are making measurable progress toward completing their degrees.

Know the rules for Satisfactory Academic Progress

  1. Meet GPA requirements. A 2.0 GPA is required for most programs. 
  2. Complete at least 67% of your courses. For example, if you're taking five courses and withdraw from two, you're down to 60%.
  3. Remember the 150% rule. You must complete a two year program in three years, a six term program in nine terms, etc.

Read the full SAP policy here.