Lambda Chi Nu
LCN is an honor society specifically for Associate Degree nursing students and Associate Degree alumni at Piedmont Technical College.
What is Lambda Chi Nu Honor Society (LCN)?
Associate degree nursing students entering their second level nursing courses who meet the criteria detailed below are eligible to join.
Lambda Chi Nu:
- Recognizes outstanding academic accomplishments within the Associate degree program of nursing
- Recognizes the development of outstanding clinical nursing qualities
- Fosters high standards of nursing care
- Strengthens commitment to the ideals and purposes of the nursing profession
- Encourage community/service involvement
- Program GPA =/> 3.00 (Nursing courses only)
- Outstanding Clinical Performance
- Faculty Recommendations
- $55 induction & life membership