Piedmont Technical College wants to make college as affordable as possible for you. To assist you in achieving your educational goals, a deferred payment plan administered by Nelnet is available.
This is a payment plan and not a loan – interest charges, finance charges and credit checks do not apply.
- $25 non-refundable enrollment fee is required each semester that student participates
- Checking or credit card account must be provided
- Enroll in at least three (3) credit hours
How does it work?
- Each payment will be debited against the account that you provide on the 5th (Fall) or the 20th (Spring and Summer) of the month and continue monthly until the balance is paid in full
- If a checking account is provided, the monthly payment amount will be paid out of your checking or savings account by Automatic Bank Payment (ACH) method
- If a credit card is provided, the monthly payment amount will be automatically charged to your credit card account
Where is the application?
The Automatic Payment Agreement application will be available through PTC Pathway.
What is the payment schedule?
The number of payments are determined by the date that you sign up for the payment plan.
|Fall 2019 Payment Plan Opens||July 3, 2019|
|Last Day to Enroll with No Down Payment||August 1, 2019|
|33% Down Payment Begins||August 2, 2019|
|Last Day to Enroll with 33% Down||August 26, 2019|
|50% Down Payment Begins||August 27, 2019|
|Last Day to Enroll in Payment Plan||September 26, 2019|
|Spring 2020 Payment Plan Opens||November 1, 2019|
|Last Day to Enroll with No Down Payment||December 10, 2019|
|33% Down Payment Begins||December 11, 2019|
|Last Day to Enroll with 33% Down||January 7, 2020|
|50% Down Payment Begins||January 8, 2020|
|Last Day to Enroll in Payment Plan||February 6, 2020|
|Summer 2019 Payment Plan Opens||April 1, 2020|
|Last Day to Enroll with No Down Payment||May 13, 2020|
|50% Down Payment Begins||May 14, 2020|
|Last Day to Enroll in Payment Plan||June 10, 2020|
|Fall 2020 Payment Plan Opens||July 6, 2020|