3D CAD Technician
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: October 27, 2017
Organization: E&amp;I Engineering
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- 1-2 yrs CAD technician experience using 3D CAD design Solidworks software.
- 1-2 yrs experience using 3D drawing techniques and AutoCAD
- 2 year degree in applicable field, technical certifications, or sufficient work experience (If no degree 3-5 years work experience is required.)
- Must have steady work history. Job hoppers need not apply.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, interpret drawings and specifications
- Ability to work weekends and overtime according to production needs on an "as needed" basis
- Experience using Revit software
Imagine the possibility to work with an organization that is on the cutting edge in Busway and Switchgear Manufacturing and expanding their growth at a rate faster than anything you have experienced in your past. Though we are new to the United States having opened this facility three years ago, we’ve been doing this for 30 years and dare we say, we are good at it!
This opportunity is for someone that wants to work with a technically driven team with minimal functional management and continue to build on the reputation we have created throughout Europe and the Middle East to establish the same reputation in the United States. What does this mean? Everyone is expected to be self-driven and our leadership team will do our best to guide you on projects which suit your strengths. This position is best suited to someone who enjoys a variety of new challenges, a hands-on environment and will accept the challenges and reap the benefits of working for a facility with a blank canvas. You will work alongside members of your Engineering team to help troubleshoot issues. We will call on you to utilize your skill sets daily and you will be afforded ample opportunity for professional growth and development. You will have an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to CAD modeling and manufacturing drawing pertaining to Electrical Switchgear & Busduct product lines.