Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: July 22, 2020
Organization: Leath Correctional Institution
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Hiring Range - Min. $22,625.00
Hiring Range - Max. $29,229.00
- Minimum and Additional Requirements
State of South Carolina Minimum Requirements:
A high school diploma. Related clerical experience may be substituted for a high school diploma.
(Or an acceptable equivalency as approved by the Division of State Human Resources).
SCDC Minimum Requirements:
Two (2) years of clerical experience; or a degree may be substituted for the work experience. May be required to have experience in use of a personal computer.
Must successfully complete SCDC Basic Training.
- Job Responsibilities
- Serves as the assistant for the Human Resources office.
- Answers all incoming calls for the institution.
- Assist employees and supervisors with questions, problems or changes concerning leave, benefits and other personnel related matters.
- Composes and type letters, memos, reports and updates organizational charts as needed.
- Files personnel related records in an orderly and timely manner.
- Enters leave and working time into SCEIS and file timesheets as applicable.
- Provides assistance to employees and the public concerning the job application process.
Monday - Friday (8:00AM - 4:00PM) Hours/Week 37.50 Shift/Work
NOTE: This position is recruited through NEOGOV only; Candidates must apply online via the South Carolina Department of Corrections Career website www.governmentjobs.com/careers/sc/scdc to be considered as an applicant for this position. Questions regarding the application process, this job posting or any other postings with the SCDC should be directed to: Recruiting and Employment Services (803) 896-1649 Employment@doc.sc.gov
2809 Airport Rd,
Greenwood, SC 29649
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.