Date Posted: October 22, 2021
Deadline: October 28, 2021
Organization: SCPRT/Lake Greenwood State Park
City: Ninety Six
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $29,061 annually.
High school graduate and two (2) years of related experience. Experience in public contact work preferred.
1) Duties involve standing, bending, lifting, sitting, reaching, cleaning, talking and hearing. Position works a flexible work schedule including weekends and holidays.
2) Ability to communicate with others in a professional and courteous manner.
Knowledge of various office equipment.
3) Must possess a valid South Carolina Driver's License.
Performs secretarial, administrative and janitorial functions as well as public relation activities for Lake Greenwood State Park.
1) Assists with the administrative activities of Lake Greenwood State Park to include, but not limited to, receiving and documenting revenues, preparing reports, and making payments in accordance with standard operating procedures.
2) Provides information to park visitors via telephone and in person. Handles reservations for campsites, shelters, meeting facility, etc.
3) Receives and disseminates incoming correspondence and screens that which needs to be handled personally by supervisor, forwards remainder to appropriate staff members. Prepares all outgoing correspondence for mailing. Provides administrative support to Regional Chief.
4) Audits and processes all Drummond Center rental paperwork, and other administrative duties as specified by supervisor. Complete quarterly inventories in itinio, enter is receivers as and invoices into itinio, as well as enter prices, changes and discounts.
5) Directs requisitioning, storage and distribution of forms and supplies.
6) Maintain clean and safe environment within entire office, museum areas and Drummond center. Cleaning of the Drummond Center conference center to include Kitchen, Event room, and board room. Set up tables and chairs in the Drummond Center for all events.
7) Practice and promote teamwork within the State Park Service, throughout the agency and with external agency stakeholders. Represents office as an active member on agency teams assigned throughout the year.
Actual Job Location: Lake Greenwood State Park.
Full-time, 40 hours per week rotating schedule including weekends and holidays.
The South Carolina Department of Parks, Recreation & Tourism is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.
302 State Park Rd
Ninety Six, SC 29666
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.