Assembler 2nd Shift
Date Posted: May 14, 2021
Deadline: July 14, 2021
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required.
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Greenwood, SC will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- At least 3 months of manufacturing experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
- At least 3 months of experience using hand and air tools
- South Carolina Manufacturing Certification (SCMC) or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, persuasive skills, and analytical problem-solving skills
- Work with individuals and groups to effectively participate within team environment
- Willing to work flexible hours and overtime in support of business needs
- Utilize various hand tools to assemble and verify quality in a Lean environment
- Utilize various hand and power tools, step ladder and crane to assemble units
- Must be able to use standard computer programs such as Microsoft Outlook and job specific programs such as Enovia
Eaton’s Electrical Engineering Services and Systems division is currently seeking an Assembler to join our 2nd Shift team (Shift premium included). This position is based at our Greenwood, SC facility (2210 Highway 72 / 221 East).
In this function you will:
- Work to manufacturing information, electrical and mechanical drawings, sketches, written or oral instruction from supervisor or engineering and to established procedures.
- Fill out ISO checklists, quality checklists, customer checklists, feedback forms, and production lists for supervision, drafting, customer service, and engineering as required.
- Mount and install electrical equipment and perform wire operations as needed.
- Maintain minimum levels of Kanban inventory and report shortages to appropriate operators.
- Inspect all assemblies for loose or missing hardware and cleanliness
- Respond to change notices, customer requested adjustments, and development needs.
- Assist engineering, drafting, and supervision with customer-initiated development work.
- Work to manufacturing information, drawings, sketches, written or oral instructions from supervision, and to established procedures.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Why work at Eaton? Below are a few of the outstanding benefits we offer:
- Health benefits and Vacation time are available to use day one, Paid holidays, Shift premium, Retirement benefits, Paid Parental Leave, Educational Assistance Program, Wellness Reimbursement, and more!
2210 Highway 72/221
East Greenwood, SC 29649
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.