Associate, Mold Technology-4
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: June 7, 2020
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
-Proceed with troubleshooting development / mass production mold and improve ability to mass produce.
-Manage mold to be in best condition to use it on time by maintaining mold regularly and preparing spare parts in advance.
Role and Responsibilities
- [Mold troubleshooting] Support to draw the best improvement plan by utilizing mold technology.
- [Production stabilization and field support] Assist improvement by supporting analysis of defects and establishment of measures and identifying problems in the field.
- [Maintenance] Support maintenance of mold to be able to use it on time by examining the status of mold.
- [Remodeling and repairing] Assist tasks such as managing mold remodeling and repair schedule for productivity enhancement, cost reduction and common use.
- [Storing] Support management of mold location, amount and etc. with mold and mold parts being in best condition without any loss or damage.
- [Mold approval] Support to approve development / mass production mold on time.
Must have high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
Prefer associates degree and / or formal training in tooling, mechanics, or machining
Must be able to lift 50lbs
284 Mawsons Way
Newberry, SC 29108
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.