Asst. Tennis Pro
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: September 14, 2018
Organization: City of Newberry
Website: View Website
Job Type: Part Time
Wages/Salary: $10 per hour
- High school diploma or GED supplemented by one (1) to two (2) years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Ability to work days 5pm -9pm and weekends
- SC Driver’s License
General Job Summary:
Assists the Tennis Pro with programming, scheduling and facility management duties related to the operation of the Oakland Tennis Center. Oversees the grounds and facility maintenance, performing customer service duties related to the Pro Shop, court reservations and fees for program activities. Reports directly to the Tennis Pro.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs and promotes tennis clinics, special events and programs to engage and attract members of the community.
- Assists in the design, coordinating and directing a year-round tennis program for juniors and adults to include local leagues, private and/or group lessons, weekly round robins, mixers and tournaments.
- Communicate tennis center rules, regulations, policies and practices to the general public.
- Works closely with and serve as a non-voting member of the local board of the Community Tennis Association (CTA)