Date Posted: May 12, 2021
Deadline: May 28, 2021
Organization: Savannah Lakes Village POA, Inc.
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time Part Time
Wages/Salary: Competitive wages and benefits
Education : High School Diploma preferred
Experience : One year experience in food and/or beverage service business
Must be 21 years of age or older due to state laws regarding alcoholic beverages.
Performs all duties necessary for the efficient and hygienic operation of the bar and lounge areas. Prompt, courteous service of food and beverage to guests with emphasis on bar/counter guests.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Maintains the highest standards of consistency and quality in making mixed drinks as ordered.
• Assists servers and lounge personnel to perform their jobs efficiently
• Provides customer service for patrons during open hours and for special functions as scheduled.
• Maintains the cleanliness of the bar, storage room, tables, and chairs.
• Maintains a neat appearance (clothing and personal.)
• Restocks bar as necessary for continued operations.
• Functions as own cashier, rings up all transactions, and maintains bank records.
• Maintains inventory control accountability:
-receives food and beverage item according to policies and procedures
-maintains accurate counts of levels required for daily service
THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION ARE NOT LIMITED TO THIS DESCRIPTION AND THE BARTENDER MAY PERFORM A COMBINATION OF OTHER FUNCTIONS WHEN NEEDED.
• Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions
• Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to verbally communicate effectively with others.
• Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
• Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
• Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
• Ability to act calmly under stress and strain, and of not being hasty or impetuous.
• The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
• Ability to work in a safe manner; identify and report conditions that affect employee safety.
• Must possess a basic math ability.
• Must be able to prepare and serve snack food when required.
• Must be able to prepare and serve beverages using proper mixology.
• Must have good personal appearance and above average customer service skills.
• Knowledge of wine selections and mixed drink recipes.
• Alcohol awareness skills/training.
• Requires sales techniques (upselling).
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Computer Skills - POS System
• Various Bar Tools
• Vacuum Cleaner
• Small Appliances – Hot and Cold
• Dish Washer
• Computer (POS)
Part-Time Position - 20 hrs./week
5812 US Hwy 378 West
McCormick, SC 29835
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.