Date Posted: January 5, 2022
Deadline: February 2, 2022
Organization: BHI Energy
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $44K DOE
1. Analyze billing procedures and identify opportunities for improvement.
2. Provide reports on billing data for management.
3. Apply customer payments.
4. Research and solve payment discrepancies.
5. Process credit card payments and credits.
6. Make adjustments to accounts as needed.
7. Prepare weekly manual deposits.
8. Prepare weekly reports for accountants.
9. Prepare itemized statements, bills, or invoices and record amounts due for items purchased or services rendered.
10. Contact customers to obtain or relay account information.
11. Verify accuracy of billing data and revise any errors.
12. Perform other duties as assigned.
The Billing Analyst is responsible for managing the efficiency of the billing system and analyzing billing data for the organization. This role also serves as an auditor, ensuring that invoices are accurate and that proper accounting procedures are followed to account for the receipt of payment for goods and services completed by the organization.
110 Prosperity Blvd
Piedmont, SC 29673
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.