Cardiac Electrophysiology Technologist
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: June 8, 2021
Organization: HIRE4 Group
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $46,300 - $79,000 Per Year
- Associate's degree in Science Degree or comparable work experience. Cardiovascular Technology or Radiology preferred
- RCES or RCIS (RCES credential must be obtained two years after employment begins)
- Preferred License: RCES or Heart Rhythm Society Certification in Electrophysiology and/or Cardiac Rhythm Devices
- Two years EP Tech experience in an acute care setting and demonstrated experience in hemodynamic and cardiac monitoring. HOWEVER, will consider new grads from a Cariovascular Invasive Program!
- Experience in an Interventional Cardiac Cath Lab or EP Lab preferred.
This Magnet-designated hospital has 3 openings for Cardiac Electrophysiology Technologists for their highly coveted Asheville NC campus. RELO is included and/or a possible sign on bonus. This is an excellent department with very low turnover and exciting growth along with excellent rapport among physicians and staff!
You will need to already have your AS in Cardiovascular Technology or Radiology or comparable work experience in an Acute Care Hospital. Previous Cath Lab or Interventional Radiology experience will be excellent transferable skills.
Experience in an Interventional Cardia Cath Lab or EP Lab is preferred.
New grads from a Cardiovascular Invasive Program will be considered as well!
These are all day shift roles with very small on-call responsibilities.
You should already have your RCIS or RCES (you will need to have your RCES within 2 years).
These are highly coveted roles, so please respond quickly!
3139 W Holcombe Blvd
Houston, TX 77025
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.