Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: September 11, 2020
Organization: Enviva Pallet
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Must be safety conscious
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Technician (CMRT) by the Society of Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (SMRP) or become certified within twelve (12) months of date of hire
- Mechanical Technician with at least 4 years of job-related experience
- Two (2) -three (3) years manufacturing experience
- Demonstrated ability in using hand tools and power tools as required
- Mechanical knowledge base with typical plant and building equipment such as conveyors, fans, Gear Boxes, Trunnions, and Motors
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with condition monitoring and precision maintenance technologies is a plus, i.e., ultrasonic, laser alignment, infrared thermography, and multi-channel acquisition systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be possess basic computer skills
- Must be able to demonstrate attention to detail
- Must be a team player; work well with others
- Must be a self-starter able to work with limited supervision
Preferred Qualifications - What Will Set You Apart
- Associate degree in technical field preferred.
- CBM Certification in any of the following technologies:
- Must be able to work in outdoor environments and occasionally in temperatures above 100 degrees and below 32 degrees
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold and noisy industrial environment
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment.
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
- Willing and able to work around moving equipment and machinery
- Willing and able to pull and lift, up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
The CBM Technician will serve as a Mechanical / Electrical equipment data collector for Condition-Based Monitoring Technologies, including infrared and ultrasound technologies as directed by the Maintenance Manager.
Using CMMS, workflow practices, predictive methodology and root cause analysis this position will support all pellet operation facility equipment uptime
- Work safely, following OSHA and Enviva standards and Work Practices
- Collect ultrasound and infrared data as directed by work order system and/or maintenance supervision
- Analyze data and make corrective recommendations, if possible
- Create reports to communicate results
- Submit reports to Regional Reliability Engineer and appropriate plant personnel
- Communicate priorities to plant Area and Maintenance Managers
- Create work requests for identified issues
- Complete work orders and preventative maintenance as needed
- Perform all additional duties as assigned
- Must be willing to complete training as required by Supervisor and specified by Enviva
Breakdown of Essential Duties:
- 50%: Collect Route Data
- 30%: Analyze data, create reports, and generate work requests
- 10%: Commission repairs
- 10%: Maintain databases
200 Enviva Way
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.