Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: April 18, 2021
Organization: HTI - Human Technologies Inc.,
City: Gray Court
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Rate of Pay that starts at $18.62/hr DOE with a Shift Premium of $1 for the off shifts. The position has a “step-progression” process, based off your training completion/comprehension that would get you to the next level.
- Operate all equipment in accordance with standard work practices within assigned work area.
- Maintain a safe work environment with assigned work area.
- Meet or exceed quality, productivity and cost standards within assigned work area.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all equipment and processes in assigned work area.
- Trainer for assigned work area according to certification process.
- Conform to all safety rules based on Job Safety Analysis (JSA) studies within assigned work area.
- Assist as needed in setting up equipment in accordance with equipment specifications, SOP's and JSA's in assigned work area.
- Assist as needed in troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing production equipment in assigned work area.
- Verify that all quality checks including measurements and document are being recorded in the SPC system (CMM Reporter or SPC Control Charts) in accordance to job specifications and standard work practices within assigned work area.
- Actively participate and contribute to the team within assigned area.
- Perform all required duties and communicate information within shift overlap procedure.
- Adhere to all housekeeping SOP's in and around work area including 5S standards.
- Understand and comply with TS 16949 and ISO 14000 requirements.
- Supports and complies with established Company’s Corporate Principles.
- Other duties as it relates to this position.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalent Required.
- AAS Degree in Machine Tool Technology preferred
- Manufacturing Skills Standards Council program @ Piedmont Tech or similar manufacturing skills program.
- Strength in CNC machining functions, included but not limited, such as to grinding, drilling, milling, hard turning, honing, and deburring.
- Knowledge of gear manufacturing processes including hobbing, broaching and gear cutting techniques.
- Grasp of laser welding techniques.
- Understanding of metal hardening techniques including inductive hardening, and vacuum carbonating.
- Comprehension in CNC machine change over procedures.
- Demonstrated knowledge in CNC machine set up procedures.
- 2 - 5 Years of experience in CNC Machining
HTI and our client are equal opportunity employers M/D/F/V/SO
HTI is curretntly hiring for Direct Hire , Full Time, CNC Machinists at a Tier 1 Automotive Supplier - ZF Transmissions in Gray Court, SC their Machining department. Rate of Pay that starts at $18.62/hr DOE with a Shift Premium of $1 for the off shifts. The position has a “step-progression” process, based off your training completion/comprehension that would get you to the next level. ZF offers Excellent Benefits which includes; vacation time, holidays, vacation purchase should you need more time off than is paid for, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401k, education assistance STD, LTD, etc
105 N. Spring Strreet, Suite 200
Greenville, SC 29607
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.