Date Posted: July 6, 2022
Deadline: July 25, 2022
Organization: Bosch Rexroth
City: Fountain Inn
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Pay is $25.00 Per Hour plus $1.50 Per Hour shift premium. ** $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS **
- CNC machining experience (5+ years)
- EXCELLENT ATTENDANCE REQUIRED
- Must read blueprints, utilize setup, process and quality assurance documentation in order to assure the quality of quantity of parts required.
- Proficient in SAP
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must exercise care in handling product to prevent damage
- Must be able to read and comprehend blue prints or other instructional material
- Repeatedly lift up to 25lbs
- Stand constantly, walk frequently, bend and stoop occasionally
Bosch Rexroth is recruiting CNC Machinists for their facilities in Fountain Inn, SC. These positions are DIRECT HIRE on the 12-Hour night shifts (7:00 pm - 7:00 am). Excellent pay and Benefit Package. Pay is $25.00 Per Hour plus $1.50 Per Hour shift premium. ** $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS **
- Perform diversified operations on numerical control machining centers
- Select and install cutting tools in machine spindle or magazine
- Observe and listen to machine operation to detect malfunctions, such as work or damaged cutting tools
- Review set-up sheet and specifications to determine machining sequence and dimensions of finished work piece. Perform a variety of inspection and gauging operations to insure maintenance of quality standards and specifications.
- Responsible for deburring parts when needed.
- Using standard processes and quality procedures including all required process check
- 5s processes
- Cross train as required on other machines and/or components across all value streams
- Document discrepancies/quality issues per procedures
- Follow all documented procedures and utilize proper forms
- Must use inspection equipment and gauges required
- Will be cross-trained on various products as needed.
- Adhere to all Quality and Safety Standards.
Apply online at htijobs.com
8 Southchase Court
Fountain Inn, SC 29644
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.