Date Posted: July 19, 2022
Deadline: August 19, 2022
Organization: Machine Specialties Inc
City: Whitsett, NC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Driven to develop skills and abilities.
- Be responsible for the productivity and quality of your work.
- Share skills, knowledge and experience with others so that common goals are met
- Lead by example.
- Communicate with all levels of company employees / customers while presenting yourself as a positive representative of the company.
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times.
Job Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ Years CNC Machining Experience in a Job Shop (preferred)
- 3 years experience in a similar working environment
- Detail oriented with proven analytical skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot / problem solve.
- Meet deadlines while working under minimal supervision.
- Prefer someone with experience using 5 axis CNC Machines, willing to train the right candidate.
- Be able to lift up to 30lbs
- Ability to stand for up to 10hrs daily
- Knowledge and use of hand tools
- Ability to work 45+ hours per week
This is an hourly position whose main responsibilities are to maintain production according to our production schedule. This position will report to the Team Leader of the appropriate department. Duties could include any of the following:
Set-up, Operation, and Maintenance of CNC machines.
Night Shift: Mon – Thurs 5:00PM – 5:00AM
Weekends: Fri – Sun 6:00AM – 6:00PM OR 6:00PM – 6:00AM
If both sides think it is a good match we will either do an in-person interview or a zoom interview!
6511 Franz Warner Parkway
Whitsett, NC 27377
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.