Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: June 20, 2018
Organization: Ansaldo STS USA
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Working knowledge of appropriate, job related procedures.
- Ability to demonstrate personal mastery of all of the key job responsibilities of a CNC I operator.
- Performs minor machine adjustments to tool length offsets or work piece coordinates as needed.
- Recognizes when machining quality issues are not responding to minor tool length or work piece coordinate changes and alerts their supervisor or CNC Programmer on shift.
- Proven ability to operate multiple machining centers. (minimum 3)
- Demonstrates the ability to be trained on multiple machining centers.
- Successful completion of Intro to Mill and Intro to Lathes.
- Minimum education required is a high school diploma or equivalent.
CNC Operator accountabilities:
- Responsible for keeping the work station clean and orderly at all times.
- Responsible for manufacturing quality parts that meet or exceed Ansaldo STS USA standards.
- Recognizes safety and quality issues. Asks questions when drawings, set-up sheets, workmanship standards, or other internal documentation doesn’t provide sufficient solutions to resolve the recognized issues.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and productive work environment.
- Responsible for training new CNC employees in the proper setup and operation of machines, job related procedures, and other material as deemed necessary.
- Other duties as assigned by management.