CNC Set-Up Operator
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: September 20, 2019
Organization: Hydro Extrusion North America
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Depending on experience. See website for full job description and benefit package.
- Good Safety record
- Good Attendance record
- Experience in CNC Machining
- Must be able to read micrometres, callipers and height gauge
- Experience in AutoCAD and Mastercam software preferred
- SAP software experiences a plus
- HSD or GED required
- Must have demonstrated skills in CNC operation and programming a plus
- Safe operation of a CNC vertical milling machine.
- Set-up fixtures and machine for manufacturing a part to print.
- Make necessary program adjustment and perform tooling offsets.
- Maintain CNC machines in a clean and organized manner.
- Maintain tool-room inventory of necessary cutting tools and supplies.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Attention to detail with a zero-error mentality is a must.
- Proficient use of computer and software (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Proficient use on measuring tools (micrometers, calipers, tape measure etc.)
- Mechanical aptitude
- Read and interpret drawings
- Mathematical skills to include addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, in whole numbers, fractions, decimals and ability to compute percentage
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision
117 Blake Dairy Road
Belton, SC 29627