Customer Sales Rep
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: February 12, 2021
Organization: Palmetto State Armory - Greenville
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous sales or customer service experience.
- High attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of 4473 paperwork and the FBI NICS system preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills, and able to deal with high customer volume.
- Cash handling and previous cash register experience is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including effective communication both orally and written.
- Ability to lead, motivate, mentor, communicate and generally interact with people in a positive way.
- Positive attitude, goal driven, customer service oriented, and focused on overall strategic picture of the organization.
Employee may experience the following physical demands for extended periods of time: Reading, writing, and speaking on all necessary forums, hearing, standing, walking, lifting up to 70 lb, climbing, stooping and sitting. Must be at least 18 years old.
- Assist customers in initiating their purchases. Provide the highest level of customer service to maintain a positive buying experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Greet customers in a timely matter as they approach your work area.
- Resolve customer issues to the best of your ability.
- Maintain the store in all of which will include sweeping, dusting, restocking, fronting, etc.
- Must be able to complete Federal Firearms Transfer Records (4473) and other related documents with 100% accuracy.
- Maintain a high working knowledge of product offerings to best advise customers in their purchasing decision.
- Remain impartial when making a sale, do not let personal bias negatively influence the outcome of the transaction.
- Efficiently close sales to meet overall store sales goals.
- Reports directly to store manager but frequently given daily duties or instruction from the Department Lead.
- A commitment to following directions is required.
- All other duties as assigned.
1040A Woodruff Rd
Greenville, SC 29607
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.