Data Center Network Administrator
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: July 23, 2018
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Cisco network and security products (Nexus, Catalyst, routers, ASA/Firepower, ACS/ISE, Wireless)
- Cisco CCNA Certification or comparable experience (8-10 years experience)
- Verbal and written communication skills (to management, peers, vendors, customers)
- Knowledge of server platforms and how they connect to networks (VMware ESX, blade enclosures, etc)
- Advanced network (LAN/WAN) design
- WLAN advanced concepts (RF theory, interference, etc)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related experience
- Experience with other network hardware vendors (Juniper, Dell, Aruba, etc)
- Cisco CCNP Certification or higher
Do you have a passion for IT? Want to work for a great company? Do you want to make a difference in your job every day? Then come join the team! We are currently hiring a Data Center Network Administrator (internally known as Newtork Administrator) for our Greenwood, SC office. As a Dara Center Network Administrator you will report to the IT Communications Manager and be responsible for major projects (including upgrading two data centers, deploying Cisco ACI (Application Centric Infrastructure), upgrading and adding new information security systems, greenfield network projects in new sites as well as network refreshes in existing sites), day to day operations and troubleshooting issues across all LANs, WANs and WLANs in supported FUJIFILM associated companies in North America. This person would be one of the technical leaders on the team of network support personnel in the various locations supported.
FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation is the holding company for North American based Fujifilm companies operating in 27 states and engaged in the research, development, manufacture, sale and service of Fujifilm products. The company serves a broad spectrum of industries in the U.S. including medical and life sciences, electronic, chemical, graphic arts, information systems, broadcast, and photography. For more information, please visit www.fujifilmusa.com.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for budget tracking and analysis in regards to network communication spending.
- Managing vendor services, ensuring contractual and service level agreements are being met.
- Configuring, designing, implementing and troubleshooting new Network Infrastructure
- Manage advanced switching and routing (EIGRP, BGP, VPC, etc)
- Act as a technical lead and mentor to the more junior team members
- Responding and documenting outages and circuits down through incident reporting.
- Responsible for participating in network security
- Provide daily hardware support & maintenance for all networking components
- Responsible for data center networking, including Nexus, ASR, firewalls, etc
- Monitor event logs and services to be proactive in identifying potential issues
- Review network performance and make recommendations for improvement
- Responsible for the ordering data circuits for the Enterprise WAN
- Maintain documentation of LAN/WAN and inventory of networking equipment
- Complete projects on schedule and within budget.
- Provide after hours on-call support as required by departmental policies/schedules
- Travel to facilities as required supporting implementation or escalated issues and assist in special project as assigned 5-10% travel
- Perform other duties or projects, as assigned.
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.