Data / Inventory Co-ordinator
Date Posted: June 14, 2021
Deadline: July 30, 2021
Organization: SWM International
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $20+ Depending on experience.
- Proficient knowledge of Excel, Outlook, and Word is required
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle production/inventory systems or similar ERP system is preferred.
- Experience implementing quality data and other standardized information management systems, procedures and related documentation.
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative, analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented and and accuracy of information.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to make quick, sound decisions in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be able to be certified for mobile equipment operation, ie forklift.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Perform as support for data management systems. Validate proper execution of tasks related to analyzing and reporting production inputs and outputs within ERP system at Prosperity, SC, facility. This position is to provide relief support to several positions within the local organization.
- Provide relief for other departmental positions as required, may include forklift operation as well as office/data processing.
- Interface and work with ERP systems, Oracle and GFAO.
- Assist in maintaining QEHS.
- Review and validate extraneous production, quality, and logistics data. Make corrections, modifications, and updates within the systems via data validation and cycle counts.
- Provide research and reporting for Finance as required.
- Assist in logistics to perform cycle counts and reconciliation of inventory.
- Provides Tier 2 research assistance to non-routine data entry errors; make recommendations and/or implements improvements to reduce repeats.
- Compiles data from various sources to accurately report monthly metrics.
- Travel on occasion.
- Shiftwork and after hours on occasion.
- Additional duties as assigned.
214 Mid-Carolina Court
Prosperity, SC 29127
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.