Drafting Engineer / CAD Technician
Date Posted: April 26, 2022
Deadline: May 20, 2023
Organization: Bunnell-Lammons Engineering, Inc
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Wages/Salary: Depends on experience
We have immediate full-time opening for a Drafting Engineer / CAD Technician for construction quality assurance, geotechnical, and environmental projects. The assignments will be performed under the immediate supervision of a licensed professional engineer or registered professional geologist. The primary responsibilities generally consist of creating drawings and other graphical representations for construction quality assurance monitoring of various environmentally regulated solid waste landfill construction projects, construction materials testing projects, drilling/geologic and hydrogeologic projects. Daily responsibilities will be task driven by project requirements directly coordinated from the project supervisors. All work will take place in an office setting in Greenville, SC, Columbia, SC or Asheville, NC.
Desired attributes and requirements: (In-house training and mentorship is provided)
- Experience or education in AutoCAD systems with experience primarily in Land Development and Civil 3D
- gINT Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental software
- Proven record of responsible and reliable work
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic arithmetic skills
- Basic knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office programs such as Excel and Word as well as creating and emailing pdfs and photos.
- Ability to work as part of a small project team.
Bunnell-Lammons Engineering, Inc. and our clients are committed to be a drug free workplace. Drug screening is required.
Preferred Experience and Certifications:
- Technical degree in related Engineering or Construction fields
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Greenville, SC 29615
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.