Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: March 25, 2020
Organization: Pepsi Bottling Group
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $20.60 per hour
- 21 years or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Class A CDL license
- Must submit to a drug screen
- Pass Physical and Road Test
- Pass physical capability (if applicable)
- Pass the background check
- Adhere to DOT Regulations
- Operating trucks requiring a CDL license (for example, performing basic functions like driving forwards, driving backwards, or maneuvering in tight spaces).
- Adhering to all DOT regulations (for example, reading and comprehending documentation or maintaining current documentation such as medical cards).
- Merchandising products (for example, filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive on shelves, rotating product, cleaning shelves, or eliminating out of stocks and out of date products).
- Using equipment to aid in hauling loads (for example, operating pallet jacks, using dock plates, or using load bars and straps).
- Operating equipment (pallet jacks, lift gates on trailers, hand trucks, breakdowns, etc.).
- Documenting DOT regulations (for example, reading and comprehending documentation or maintaining current documentation such as medical cards).
Driver Job Preview Video: https://vimeo.com/363687753
Position will deliver to all types of customers including Foodservice. Drives the delivery vehicle and delivers product to the store. Responsible for ongoing rotating and stocking of product on store shelves, displays, in coolers and vending equipment. Builds small displays and sets up promotional materials as pricing signs and banners. Generates invoice and is responsible for daily settlement of cash and charges. Has frequent interaction with store management and store receiving personnel for acceptance of load as required. This position requires lifting and loading cases ranging from 20-45 pounds repeatedly during work hours and pushing/pulling using from 40 - 150 pounds of force, occasionally. It also requires reaching, squatting and bending while delivering and merchandising products in the store. Unloads pallets of product from the delivery vehicle with an electronic pallet jack or 2 wheel hand truck, and puts the product in a designated area in the stores' backroom.
- Deliver product and execute all promotions
- Service all scheduled customers by the end of shift
- Merchandise all accounts to local standards
- Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account
1004 Florida Ave.
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.