HR Admin/ Onboarding Coordinator
Date Posted: July 15, 2021
Deadline: August 13, 2021
Organization: Eddy Carolina Pride
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $14.00 - $17.00 per hour. Compensation based on experience. Benefits: 401(k) 401(k) matching Dental insurance Health insurance Paid time off Retirement plan Vision insurance
Education / Skills / Experience
· 1+ years administrative or information processing experience
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
· Excellent analytical and PC skills (Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
· Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and ability to prioritize workload independently.
· Can multi-task and work proactively in a fast-paced energetic environment.
· Associates Degree or High school diploma with equivalent experience
· Training Development of new roles, processes, and procedures
· Development of SOP’s
· Pedagogy or prior hands-on teaching skills with production industrial equipment
· English/Spanish skills
· Experience computerized training programs
Position Summary: Full time position. HR Admin/ Onboarding Coordinator general office support. He/she will provide human resources onboarding and safety support for employees regarding new hire paperwork, information, visitors, filing, answering HR related questions as well as additional clerical duties.
· Coordinate training to new employees verbally and electronically prior to on-the-job training.
· Prepare materials for training sessions, which might include learning modules, supporting documents, pre-training assignments, and post-training assignments.
· Spends time with employees in the production floor to better understand each position to be able to train new team members.
· Collaborate with the human resources team to develop effective recruitment strategies by assisting Staffing Recruiter and help identify future staffing needs.
· Handle requests for information and data
· Coordinate and maintain safety training records for staff.
· Provide general administrative and clerical support.
· Provide excellence customer service.
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
1 Packer Ave
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.