Human Factor Specialist (Ergonomics)
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: June 7, 2020
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Skills and Qualifications
- Associate's Degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must demonstrate strong problem-solving abilities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft office software and ability to learn new specific software.
- This position is often required for over time
- Must have the ability to work with others and with teams.
Human Factor Specialist is in charge of finding erogonomic factors on the line to prevent injuries.
Role and Responsibilities
- Drive solutions to raised ergonomic concerns by analyzing production line
- Contribute to the development of Package-Ergonomics processes, guidelines, standards and cross-vehicle recommendations
- Routinely present ergonomic issues to Production Support Management
- Cowork with Industrial Engineers and Innovation team to develop erogonomic Friendly environment
- Develop tooling to ease work stress
- Coordinate with Safety (EHS) department regarding ergonomic issue
- Support industrial engineers with projects
284 Mawsons Way
Newberry, SC 29108
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.