Human Resources Coordinator
Date Posted: August 4, 2021
Deadline: August 9, 2021
Organization: DDSN-Whitten Regional Center
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- A bachelor’s degree and relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge of principles and practices of human resource management. Knowledge of the policies and procedures of the program area of assignment and of agency policies and procedures. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships. Ability to make and communicate decisions. Ability to analyze data and present ideas effectively. Ability to communicate effectively.
- Job Responsibilities
*This position is being reposted. Previous applicants are still being considered and need not reapply.*
Under general supervision of the regional HR manager, responsible for serving as the employment and recruitment administrator for the regional center.
1. Responsible for coordinating and maintaining NeoGov for the regional center's recruitment and employment initiatives. Maintains and completes yearly Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) reporting data to submit to the Central Human Resources Offices.
2. Responsible for ensuring all hiring managers have access to DDSN's SharePoint site to review hiring practices and appropriate hiring documents. Provides assistance to hiring managers regarding the required documents for new hire packets. Ensures all new hire packets are complete according to agency procedures.
3. Responsible for the coordination and scheduling of FBI, drug testing, PPD, etc. for all new hires. Assists with On-boarding activities as required. Coordinates with the payroll administrator regarding temporary employment process.
4. Responsible for employment/recruitment activities.
5. Responsible for the Employee Performance Management (EPMS) process.
6. Performs additional duties as assigned.
28373 Highway 76 East
Clinton, SC 29325
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.