INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: June 30, 2018
Organization: International Paper: Laurens Container Plant
City: Laurens, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Starting pay for a qualified Maintenance Technician - $22.02/hour
International Paper, a world leader of Industrial Packaging, is currently seeking applicants for the position of an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic at the Laurens Container Plant.
Applicant must successfully complete mechanical qualification tests, physical and drug screen, employment verification, and criminal background check.
- Individual must have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Possess 3+ years of direct industrial mechanic experience - preferably in a manufacturing environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Repair, modify, and overhaul all mechanical equipment including: pneumatic, hydraulic machine tools, gear driven, and equipment
- Correct malfunctions in hydraulic, vacuum and compressed air systems and adjust general controls and regulators
- Maintain a wide variety of specialized equipment such as: Die Cutter, Corrugator, etc
- Machines, brazes, welds, and solders parts as required
- Produce precision metal parts using machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, and spindles
- Installs and commissions of new equipment
- Read and interpret diagrams and blue prints
- Maintain plant PM procedures
- Coordinate with other trades to minimize interruption and down time on equipment
- Electrical knowledge/experience
- Must have your own tools
Applicant may apply at your local SC Works office or at www.internationalpaper.com
International Paper is an equal opportunity employer (EOE/M/F/D/V).