Internship (Equipment Division)
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: April 30, 2021
Organization: Morgan Corp
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Students majoring in Mechanical Engineering.
Morgan Corp.'s Equipment Division is seeking candidates for paid internships for the summer of 2021 for students majoring in Mechanical Engineering. The individual will gain exposure to the fundamental activities performed within this industry.
Essential job functions will be to assist the Equipment Managers with the daily job tasks performed. Some of the roles and responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- Support equipment management field teams in daily management activities.
- Track and report equipment usage
- Review equipment inspections and needed repairs, compile reports, track repairs till completion.
- Assist the Equipment Manager with procuring repair & maintenance parts
- Assist with and conduct equipment inspections
- Research and report on technical information and equipment specifications as needed
- Follows company and work site safety policies/procedures
1800 E Main St
Duncan, SC 29334
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.